Maintenance and emergency service
Security systems protect people and values. Our qualified and experienced employees through their expert and standard compliant maintenance and repair ensure that even after many years of preparation the systems operate safely and reliably in the case of an emergency. Further, this increases the system's economic efficiency, as unnecessary repairs can be prevented by regular and expert maintenance. The costs of a system that is not professionally maintained exceed investment costs many times!
And in an emergency, we do not leave our customers out in the rain. Our service telephone is manned around the clock, and ensures quick damage repair on security-related systems, for example, after lightning or water damage. For our contract customers, this service is already included in the negotiated maintenance fee.
Customer satisfaction is one of our mottos. We therefore also support our customers in maintaining their existing plants (old plants). We offer support for the following systems as announced by manufacturers:
Fire alarm systems
- gm Brandmeldetechnik System 2048, 3000, 3006
- DBM Brandmeldetechnik System Sydney, Jena, Lübeck, München
- Plettac System 100, 200, 300
- effeff System BMC 1016, 1024
- Notifier System 1000, 3000
- RFT System ???
- Esser System 3008
- STG Beikirch System MZ 1 Module Centre
- Beikirch System BSS9
- DomoTec System Scala Mini, Compact, Module
- Mini-extinguishing System KL3
- ISA System ITZ
- Geutebrück System Multiscope II, Multiscope III
Simply contact us if you do not find your system on the list.